What is I-102 From?

I-102 is a form used by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to request a new or replacement of an incorrect, lost, stolen, or mutilated Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document. This form can be used by nonimmigrants who are currently in the United States and need to replace any of the following documents: Form I-94, Arrival/Departure Record, Form I-94W, Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver Arrival/Departure Record, and Form I-95, Crewman’s Landing Permit. The I-102 form is used to request a replacement for these documents if they have been lost, stolen, or mutilated. It is important for nonimmigrants to have a valid Form I-94, I-94W, or I-95 while in the United States, as it serves as proof of lawful admission or presence in the country.

What is the current processing time of I-102 in USCIS?

CategoryOffice80% of cases are completed within
Initial issuance or replacement of a Form I-94California Service Center37 Months
National Benefits Center4 Months
Nebraska Service Center15 Months
Texas Service Center20.5 Months
Vermont Service Center9 Months

Free Case Evaluation

Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.